9.16.2009

All in a Pair of Shoes

**Knee and Hamstring Update**

Well I have still been having a lot of problems with my legs.  It started with my right hamstring. Now My quads and especially my knees have really been bothering me.  Even when I'm not exercising.  I decided to take some more time off.  And now I'm just exercising four days a week. We got a gym membership.  I have been doing the bike.  That has felt so good on my knees. I have started out just doing it for 20 min on the lowest level possible.  I have also been icing my knees every day.  A friend of mine suggested building up my leg muscles so they would be stronger and less likely to get injured.  And she also said I really need a pair of good shoes.  So... today I went to Fleet Feet and got a pair of shoes.  They are very comfortable.   I also learned a lot about feet while I was there.  They watch you walk and run.  And also
 measure and size you for shoes.  So far I would definitely recommend going there to get a pair of shoes.  I'll let you know for sure once I try them out. 


No comments: